“No time for loooserrrss we are the champions…” The judge sided with us, the Petitioners. She said that the RPIs’ arguments depended on different facts than our arguments, so she couldn’t make a decision at this stage. It is necessary for the parties to go to the fact finding phase, aka to trial.
- CalHDF Submits Applications for Novato Affordable Housing Developments August 15, 2023
- Horses and Vineyards and Beaches, Oh My! March 2, 2023
- CalHDF and Pro-Housing Legal Allies File Housing Element Lawsuits against Cities and Counties across Bay Area February 7, 2023
- CaRLA is Now CalHDF December 16, 2022
- Another Year in the Books – 2022 Holiday Soiree December 12, 2022