The City of Berkeley capitulated immediately. The city attorney agreed that Berkeley had no defenses, was clearly acting contrary to state law. The parties signed an order where the City agreed to reconsider the decision it had made, and make a new decision, in compliance with state law.
- CalHDF Submits Applications for Novato Affordable Housing Developments August 15, 2023
- Horses and Vineyards and Beaches, Oh My! March 2, 2023
- CalHDF and Pro-Housing Legal Allies File Housing Element Lawsuits against Cities and Counties across Bay Area February 7, 2023
- CaRLA is Now CalHDF December 16, 2022
- Another Year in the Books – 2022 Holiday Soiree December 12, 2022